Friday, December 26, 2008

New Year, New me? Pffffft. SIKE!

I had to write this while it was on my mind.
I hate how everyone says they're "changing" in '09. Lol. Sas & Kv say OBAMA told them it was time for a change & they're right. But c'mon like, on January 1st, you're still gonna be the same 'ol you that you were on December 31st. Change requires time. And with time, you'll find out things you never knew about yourself. Don't be in such a rush to change. Let things change on their own. Leave 'em in Gods hands, he'll work it out. But as for me, I HAVE to change. It's imparative. I feel like I made entirely too many mistakes in '08 because of my nonchalaunt attitude towards things. It's time to grow up. I'm leaving things in GODS hands, but you guys (my close friends) have to help me make these important changes!

With love,
Morgz.

1 comment:

  1. Real talk... Change does take time, it wont happen when the ball drops.

    ReplyDelete