Friday, February 27, 2009

Doing 'me' isn't as easy as I make it look - PT.DEUX.


Okay sooo.. Back to me doing me,
I do me because at the end of the day, no one else is gonna look out for me, or do me how I would do me. I don't need friends & I definately don't need a boyfriend. I'm good all on my own. Beyonce said it best, "me, myself, & I.. that's all I got in the end. And it ain't no need to cry, cause from now on, I'ma be my own best friend.." All this "I FUCKS WITH YOU" bullsh*t is deaded, period. I ain't cool w nobody, don't wanna be cool w nobody. I may speak outta respect, but that don't mean I fuck with ya.

And to all these little girls running their mouths about me, just know at the end of the day.. I'M BADDER THAN YOU, I WILL TAKE YOUR BOYFRIEND, & I'M WAAAAY FLYER THAN YOU. All this poppin' off while I'm not around isn't even the move! Like, if you bold enough to say something while I'm not around, be bold enough to take the heat for it when I confront you. It's '09 & I'm playing ZERO games. It's QUIET for all that useless bullshit..

When I do it, It's DONE.. Buhhleee dat.
- <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment