Thursday, February 5, 2009

When the pretty girl shoots, she's gonna aim for your heart <3

LMAO, now that's real shit. Hahahahaha. And it's soooo true. Seriously. Pretty girls break hearts od. But so do cute boys. Damnit. It sucks. But it be like that sometime. I don't try to break hearts, I don't like getting my heart broken, but sometimes, it just happens. Dunno how or why. I wish I did. I wonder why guys can't stay committed & why they lie? Hmmph. Kelsie said it best, "Niggas lie, so i lie to 'em back. He hate to see me cry, so he throw me a stack!" BOW BOW! Lmao, I'm hella hypeeee.



But today was a rllllly good day. I cut my hair & absolutely love it!! I chopped it OFF, a little above my shoulders. Everyone loved it. New hair, new attitude. Attitudes like fuck it, but I still humble myself (: [[Shaun taught me that]]. I acted as the new girl today. I came home & had to film for my show. It was verrrry intresting today. Mainly because I had no energy & I forgot I was filming, soo I just said whatever rolled off my tounge, LOL =X oops. I'm beggining to be happy again! Thanks to Bigggz, he's the best! Sas annoyed the hell outta me today, but he'll always be my best friend, I love that boy. Rika, show him some love girlll! Anyhoo.. the weekend is here, & I've got a fabulous one ahead of me, hahaha. Keep your eye on me & my girls* we got something planned & you know you can't help but to wanna know what it is. TOO bad, you're gonna have to wait til' saturday. BAHAHA.


iTunes is currently playing; Murder by Trey Songz.


Ciao for now (:

- M <3

1 comment:

  1. aww.. i bet it's really cute..
    can't wait to see it ..
    peace
    xo

    ReplyDelete