Thursday, March 26, 2009

Torn in between the two.



It's between Atlanta & LA. Don't know if I wanna stay in Atlanta && I don't know if I wanna go to LA. LA would do me so well, I know it would. But somethings holding me back. Not sure what it is exactly. But I just know if I leave Atlanta, I'm never coming back. It seems like there's nothing but negative things && people here. No one here wants to see me succeed. The few friends I have here can barely keep it real && they're all very sneaky. The one guy that I'm in love with here doesn't know what he wants. Why stay? I need reasons. I feel unappreciated && I feel like my hard work goes unnoticed. It's time to go, I gotta make some decisions in life. Is he the reason why I'm holding back? Am I really that in love with this kid? Ugh, can't be the reason why I would stay. LA is the place for me, but Atlanta is HOME. I love it here. I'm just confused. I got so much going for me in Atlanta. But LA would just open my eyes to bigger && better opportunities..I need help! What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. just follow your heart. if you think
    that LA is going to benefit you, go for it.
    in the long run you dont want to regret
    not taking the chance.
    i hope i helped out some. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ive had a similar situation . and im actually having another one now .. staying or going?
    i honestly think you're young .. and even though you might be in love with this guy he is not a reason to stay in atl esp. if you have bigger and better opportunities in LA. do you really think when you are older you guys will be together? not tryna be negative but ppl chance as they get older.
    also he doesnt know what he want .. and may not know for a while because he is young too & not to mention he is a GUY . he probably wont know until YOU LEAVE if thats what you decide to do .. if its real then you two will eventually be together.


    sometimes a move opens up your eyes too. maybe you need a change of scenery , new ppl , more experiences somewhere else. moving to LA could be a good thing for you , a really good thing. if it turns bad .. move back.
    you wont know though honestly until you make a decision . dont wait on a guy though follow your head mostly not your heart .. even tho i knw sometimes the heart can take over.

    xoxo,
    janae :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATL 6MONTHS THEN TAKE IT TO L.A. 6MONTHS IF UR MONEY RIGHT

    ReplyDelete