Sunday, March 29, 2009

What you mean to me..

First & foremost, I wouldn't be here without you. You've made me the person I am today. You never fail to let me down. As many times as I've screwed up, you've (almost) never judged me. You teach me right from wrong. And you never let a day go by without expressing your love for me. I'm blessed to say I'm your daughter. And I'm lucky to say that I can call you my best friend.

My life line, my world, my entertainment, I miss you every day. You're soo many miles away, lol but when you're home..we're always having fun & we're always in trouble. I know we don't speak every day like we should, but when we do speak, we're both always up to some bullshit. Lol. I love you & I wish you nothing but the best in Cali. We've already conquered Atlanta & made names for ourselves, now it's time for me to come to LA with you to RAISE SOME MORE HELL. Lol, Love you sis.

Lol, so we're the only two young ones left in Atlanta, girl. Though we bump heads & have our ups & downs..you are the BEST cousin I have. We do everything together. I've had some of my firsts with you, & I'm happy to say I experienced it all with you. Between Brandon & Antonio, me & you, I don't know whose crazier.. Lol. I love you girlie. I miss being in school with you, but I'll be back Tuesday!!

My #1 best friend, I must say. We've been close for so so so long. Since like '04 or '05? You're like one of the only people that understands me & keeps it real with me. If you're feeling a certain way or if something is on your mind, you're gonna let it be known. The fact that I'm in Atlanta & you're in New York doesn't change the fact that you're my best friend, damn near my sister. Blood couldn't make us any closer. I love you & I respect everything you do 110%. Any decisions you have in life, you know I'll be there to support you.

..So I miss you od. We don't rly speak as much as we used to. But you're still my best friend. I couldn't imagine life without you. We're always doing some bad shit when we're together, lol! I miss spending summers in NY with you & Bria. We gotta do it again this year. When all three of us are together, we're inseperable. Ily odeee boo.

When I think of you, I think of a person with a big heart & a fly ass swag. You're like the only young bitch I fukks with in Atlanta. No one compares to you. You're like my twin/bestfriend. We have soo much fun together. All the pics & videos we take & make. Lol, everyone's jealous of us & the things we do. I love you soo much!! You're the best.

When I first met you, I didn't take you serious. You was actually a complete joke to me. I was just like "hmm..he's just another fly ass nigga I fukks with, nothing major!" But boyyyy, did you prove me wrong! We've been through a million & one things together. We've been down for eachother since day one. You taught me how to not give up on the one I love. You've bettered me. Although we've had more downs than ups, you'll always be the #1 boy in my life. You mean the world to me & so much more. I never thought I'd love a guy like I love you. I can't live with you & I can't live without you. I'm so blessed to be your girl. Our future is looking good baby. Just continue to make it work with me & hope & pray for nothing but the best for us. Hopefully our plans work out, but if not, we got 4 more months! I love you with allllll my heart baby. April 10th, 2008.. forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment