Monday, March 23, 2009

Weekend of 3|20|09 .

Woooooooah, what an amaaaaazing weekend. I haven't been @ school since like Tuesday, with me being suspended & all :[ So Friday, I hung out with Day&Qui && our RK boys. LOL. Had alottta fun, that American Deli was popppin'. Lol, we always create lots of memories together.

Saturday, I had to work odee early (8am-3pm) soo after work, I wanted to go to ATOWN day, hella bad. SMH. =| But me && the girlies ended up not going. So Anaya && Bri came to get me, && we went driving around. Lolz, ended up in CAMPCREEK w| RK$, lmfao. Fun, fun, fun! It was sooooo many of 'em, I swear it was like 15 of 'em! I chilled w| my boo Juney, Naya was with _____, && everyone chose up on BRI, but she ended up w| Skooley. :] Ugh, I'm such a bomb match maker! Haha. They had to go do a show, so we went to pick up Jerrika.. Ugh && she was in the car with JORDAN & KAYLA'S FAKE ASS.. Lmao, Fake fucks w| Fake, that's why they fucks with eachother. Of course I tried Kayla, cause I can't stand her && she didn't do nothing back. Smh. && SO we was GONNA go to a party, but shit.. we got lost one too many times. So we just went to eat instead. We ran into Jeremy, Gabe, Zay, Sean, Derek, && all them @ TGI Fridays, Lol.. we was too turnt up in there singing CHRIS BROWN! LOL. After we left there, there wasn't shit to do soo we dipped && headed to BUCKHEAD. Ended our night @ The Paramount in Buckhead !

Sunday; Me && Naya && Bri got dressed @ my house. Went to get Waffle House for our boyss. Then we ate && chilled w| them. LOL, Went into the studio && listened to their bullshxt ass new songs, lmfao jk jk! Then Naya's mommie && my mommie called me asking if we wanted to go to my Uncle Tip's kids party.. && RK$ said they was performing && wanted us to slide through. So we went back to Naya's house to change again, && you GOTS to know we looked hella fly. Showed up @ the party && was on STRAIGHT STUNT MODE. My babyyy Yung LA was there along w| Dro && Usher, Pleasure P, Mullage, && some more ppl.

Overall, we had an amaaaaazing weekend!! Can't wait til' next weekend, cause we're getting it POPPPIN'.. smh! Don't try to be down now if you wasn't down before. :)







No comments:

Post a Comment